A resurgence is happening in the Mohawk Valley – even as the region works to emerge from the pandemic.
Growth in high-tech industries, major economic-development projects, and the revitalization of downtown Utica and Rome are among the highlights.
This special publication features:
• Big players involved in the region’s resurgence
• Major projects including the MVHS health-care complex, Cree’s Mohawk Valley Fab, and more
• The role of IT, cybersecurity, and nanotechnology sectors in the region’s growth plans
• The latest developments with unmanned aircraft systems
• The region’s emergence from the pandemic
• Urban-revitalization projects
• New restaurants & other downtown businesses
• Arts & culture
• Economic impact of the Mohawk Valley’s transformation and what’s next