All sales final once product is received.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding information we may collect from you or that you may provide while visiting our websites. Visitors to these websites accept the terms of the policy and consent to the use and disclosure of personal information as described below. All information provided to The Business Journal is considered a voluntary submission.
Information We Collect:
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including: (i) information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information"); (ii) information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (iii) information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
The Business Journal does not collect any personal information about you during your visit to The Business Journal Website unless you provide that information voluntarily by sending an e-mail or initiating an online transaction such as filling out a registration or completing an order form.
You may choose not to send us an e-mail, register online for a service, or complete an online order form. While your choice not to participate in these activities may limit your ability to receive specific services or products through The Business Journal Website, it will not prevent you from requesting services or products from The Business Journal by other means and will normally not have an impact on your ability to take advantage of other features of The Business Journal Website, including browsing or downloading most publicly available information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies or browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. For example, we may use your email to acknowledge subscriptions to our newspapers or communicate with you about new features, products, or services.
· To better understand visitors' needs and to build the right solutions.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To share with affiliates for those purposes that may be reasonably ascertained from the nature and terms of the transaction in connection with which the information was submitted.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To help us learn more about your preferences.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may also engage a third party to assist in our website development, to solve technical problems, process credit cards, or for similar reasons requiring us to share information that you have provided.
The Business Journal may also encounter situations in which it may be necessary or required to disclose personal information to government agencies or even to private parties either pursuant to a court order or required by law, required for the purposes of validating the identity of the user, or which contains information to be used solely for statistical purposes that is in a form that cannot be used to identify any particular person. In this instance, The Business Journal, in its sole discretion, may disclose personal information from our website visitors.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Business Journal does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 or create profiles of children under the age of 13 through The Business Journal Website. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features on the website, make any purchases through the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. The Business Journal strongly encourages parents and teachers to be involved in children's Internet activities and to provide guidance whenever children are requested or otherwise have the opportunity to provide personal information online.
Our visitors' privacy is very important to us. However, parties not related to nor authorized by The Business Journal may unlawfully intercept or access private communications or files and consequently provide unauthorized information to unwanted parties. While The Business Journal takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. Please reference our Security Statement pertaining to a third-party's unauthorized access for more information.